I was listening to a Peter Frampton song, "All I Want To Be (Is By Your
Side)" and realized that it sounded a bit grammatically strange to me.
In Tirëlat, the best I can do is "Ŋaj ni lĕnamağan tuun ten u rĕrugi",
which clearly is a bit odd ("tuun" should have another noun after it,
not a prepositional phrase). Instead, "Tsoš lĕnamağan ten u rĕrugi" (I
just want to be by your side) is a more sensible way to express it.
(Rhythmically, "vë rugi u ree" works better.) In English I might say
"All I want is to be by your side".

What about similar phrases: do any of these work in anyone's langs (con
or nat)?

All I want to be is your man
All I want to be is free
All I want to be is loved