Congratulations on the song, the artwork, and the singing!

I'm not sure whether anyone has mentioned this or not, but, according to
the translation given on the Ithkuil webpage thing ... the song's lyrics
mention clowns a couple of times.  I'm not sure about the rest of you, but
for the last few years, I've been unable to ponder clownage without
thinking about Ithkuil ... nor can I think about Ithkuil without soon after
thinking about clowns ...

On a completely unrelated note, isn't there an old episode of "The
Simpsons" where Homer builds Bart a bed made out of the complexities of
Ithkuil?  For some reason I have the memory of Bart's saying, "Can't sleep;
Ithkuil will eat me.  Can't sleep; Ithkuil will eat me."

Though I may, perchance, be misremembering things ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3yuFlvRyqM
‚Äč