Dear Colleague:

As co-editors for the first edition of the Urgent Care Medicine Secrets textbook, we are in search of chapter authors interested in making a contribution to the content of this book. The Secrets series, published by the Elsevier Medical publishing company, is a series of medical textbooks, focusing on a variety of medical and surgical topics, written in a question/answer format.

Please see attachment for further description of the textbook, author responsibilities, and table of contents.

If you are interested in making a chapter contribution to one of the several pediatric related chapters, please send a copy of your CV and your top 3 ranked chapter preferences to me, [log in to unmask], by AUGUST 24, 2015.

Sincerely,

Robert P. Olympia, MD
Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine & Pediatrics
Penn State College of Medicine
Assistant Director of Research, Department of Emergency Medicine
Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center/
Penn State Children's Hospital
Department of Emergency Medicine, H043
500 University Drive, PO Box 850
Hershey, PA 17033-0850