Todd

Maureen and I have been fortunate to have made great friends along the way (including many of you on the listserv) one of whom, Doug Chadwick, is inarguably one of the 2 or 3 most-renowned experts on mountain goats (see his book "A Beast the Color of Winter")

He taught us that almost all mountain goats have broken legs, so their surefootedness comes at a price!

Hope all is well

Best

Thom
Thom Mayer MD