On 27/08/15 15:48, Lou Burnard wrote:
> On 27/08/15 15:44, James Cummings wrote:
>>  The reason that listPlace is available is because all types
>> of list (model.listLike) are a member of model.common ...
>
> While this is indubitably true as of now,  this query and
> others make me wonder whether this was such a smart idea. Maybe
> listXXX should only be permitted where XXX is permitted?

Yes, I was just stating the infrastructural reasons why it is
there, not the logic behind it.  One possibility is to locally
customise. Have things like performance say "I'm a member of
model.listLike, but I won't talk to listPlace and listOrg, etc."?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford TEI
Consultations: [log in to unmask]