Dear Jack,

alas, this is supposed to happen, because <listPlace> can contain one or more places _followed by_ zero or more relations

(
      model.headLike*,
      ( model.placeLike | listPlace )+,
      ( relation | listRelation )*
   )

I don’t know why we have it like this. Somebody on the list must know, so I’m looking forward to an explanation...

-- Toma Tasovac | @ttasovac

Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

http://humanistika.org