Hello Everyone,

My apologies if this isn't quite the proper forum for this enquiry.  This concerns the best and commonly-used practices in relation to the encoding of documents using the TEI-P5.

While the TEI (as well as the XML itself) provides a number of approaches through which one could forge these links, I would be very grateful to learn of any common or preferred approaches to implementing similar solutions.

Thank you very much for your time, and assistance.

Sincerely,
James Griffin

--
James R. Griffin III