Here is a question that probably just demonstrates my ignorance, but here it is anyhow. I'm trying to get familiar with ODD and read the document. I can read it as an XML file in oXygen, which is ugly but possible. I can also read it in an html transformation, which is a lot easier to read, but the code isn't displayed. What I'd like to read is a readable version of the ODD, in which the code that does the work is clearly identified and displayed in a user-friendly and readable manner.

Does that display exist somewhere?

MM
Martin Mueller
Professor emeritus of English and Classics
Northwestern University