Let me attempt a nutshell summary of the indexing:

Basic clause order is SOV.
If a phrase occupies only one syntactic position it appears sans index.
If a phrase occupies more than one syntactic position then it is marked by
the same index in each position. In the leftmost position the remainder of
the phrase's form precedes the index. In nonleftmost positions, only the
index appears. Nonleftmost indices in object positions follow the V.

Is that accurate?

Are there a potentially unlimited number of distinct indices? If so, how
are they formed?

How is the particular index chosen?

If this were a loglang, there'd be a bunch of further questions I might
ask, but since this is an artlang exolang those questions seem less
appropriate.

--And.