J S Jones is using temporary vocab in his not to be spoken Jul23/C6, and
I've had to resort to a lot of temporary vocab in especially relays,
beause some symbol to mark place and meaning is needed in a hurry while
finding the proper, final expression/representaion of same meaning can
be very, very hard... for me at least.

How common is having to resort to temporary vocabulary? Do you keep
track of them all so you can change them all the hypothetical day when
you find the proper expresssion/representation so you can easily to a
global search/replace? Do you mark them somehow? In Taruven I suffix
them with {vuh}, meaning "word", with not much system in what goes in
front off the vuh, as long as it is unique.

What do you do to find the "real" word to replace the placeholder with,
besides generating all possible roots in the language and picking one
more or less randomly?

t.