I've added a whole bunch of examples using temporary vocabulary, such as Cat and "fish". Some sections still need examples, however. One problem* is organization, e.g. Tense needs to follow Clause Chains but Clause Chains needs to follow Tense.

http://qiihoskeh.conlang.org/cl/ascii/C6/C6Intro.htm

* besides those below

Jeff