Ŝeloma ŝetō!

I find this project interesting, even if I have doubts about its
sustainability:
- For revived languages and auxlangs, why not; they have people who can
write, and others who can read and correct. But they generally have their
own sites and, often, Wikis.
- For personal conlangs, like mine (Gelota), in which only one person can
write and read, Wikis aren't best way to publish texts; websites or, for
those who can't create a true site, blogs, are better.

But I see an important possible role that such a Wiki can have: it can be
an archive collecting conlang texts, and not only ones wrote by members of
the Wiki, but some found on Internet too, if they are copyright-free.

I will follow this project :-) .
--
Emanuelo Arbaro
Franca esperantisto, doktora studento pri protestanta teologio