Hey guys!
I was wondering if I could ask for some help from a few of you?
I am in my final year of undergrad in English & Linguistics at the
University of Otago in Dunedin, NZ. I originally started researching
conlangs as a way to practice my phonology and I've been lurking here for a
while, but now I've been asked to write a paper on constructed languages
for a class on non-fiction and feature writing. To keep from falling into
an overview of Esperanto and/or all the ways J.R.R. Tolkien is smarter than
u, I'm hoping to include an interview component and I was wondering if some
of you would be interested in corresponding with me briefly about yourself
and your languages?
Thanks in advance!
Ella