Please feel free to forward your questions to me as well.
Scotto

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ella WInters" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 1:00:55 AM
Subject: Re: tell me about yourself

Thank you all so much for all the replies! I am thrilled by the number of
people who have responded-- it will let me put together a much broader
perspective than I had originally planned. I am putting together a list of
questions, and I will email all of you within the next couple of days.
Best,
Ella