From: Ella WInters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 8:01 am
Subject: Re: tell me about yourself

Thank you all so much for all the replies! I am thrilled by the number of
people who have responded-- it will let me put together a much broader
perspective than I had originally planned. I am putting together a list of
questions, and I will email all of you within the next couple of days.
Best,
Ella