It looks like Roger hadn't updated us on the passage of time on Cindu since
his 79th birthday in 2013, but I thought I would send a final timestamp on
his behalf.

He left us on lembrim 22 çupromés 762 pv. That's the first day of the week,
the 22nd day of the 11th month of the year 762 of the pinal velu ("new
count") era.  That makes it about 3/4 of the way through autumn in the
hemisphere where Kash is spoken.

He was thus just 60 years, 10 months, and 3 weeks old as Cindu reckons
time.  However you count it, he had a long and impactful life that
nonetheless feels far too short.

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>