They can go make LOGLANG-L, like AUXLANG-L. You can be free to discuss all
that there.

All loglang discussions degenerate to discussions of what counts as
"logic", whether that's superior to natural language usage, and whether
loglangs are superior to natural language. I cannot see a working solution
to this problem other than to push loglangs to another mailing list.