On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Sid <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The loglang discussions are annoying. It's a bunch of opinions and
> arguments about linguistic superiority and nitpicks.

We already have rules against flaming and against advocating one
conlang as superior to all others.  If some particular threads have
devolved into advocacy of one conlang as superior to others, it makes
sense to relegate those threads to ENGELANG or AUXLANG.  But in
general, I don't see why we shouldn't discuss loglangs here as long as
the discussion remains civil.  Those not interested can ignore the
threads they're not interested in.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/