Hallo conlangers!

On 19.10.2015 20:08, Jeffrey Brown wrote:

> Hello "temporary",
> I think you'll get better answers to these questions on the AUXLANG forum
> (better = from people who have been thinking about these same issues for
> years and years).
> Jeffrey

Exactly.  Let me add something: As discussions of the design criteria
for IALs easily turn into heated debates which IAL proposal is best, we
have a long-standing tradition to immediately relegate them to AUXLANG -
which was split off CONLANG in the late 1990s precisely in order to get
such topics out of CONLANG.  Many people here have had enough of that
and don't care about artificial IALs.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf