This is the most exciting part of conlanging!!!

What you will find is that everyone of us has our own methods and
philosophy for conlanging and it has a lot to do with our purpose for
constructing in the first place! Since I am a linguist at heart and do not
delve into AUs or worlds of my own creation, I tend to have a very
mechanical way of approaching language.

Since you have the phonology, orthography, some grammar and vocabulary, I
would naturally go about making sentences. I always attempt to make
sentences with varying levels of complexity and this way you can identify
areas that need improvement.

Here are some example sentences I worked with for my first conlang Visah.

This is a house.
This is an old house.
This is the house.
This is the old house.
This is one of the old houses.
This house is the oldest house on the street.
This old house is her house.
This is her old house.
I live in her old house.
Her mother gave her this old house.

Then to focus on grammar, I changed the sentences to reflect different
tenses.

I eat chicken.
I ate chicken.
I used to eat chicken.
I was eating chicken.
I have eaten chicken.

You get the idea until I have compiled every possible way to denote certain
tenses, I continue to complicate the sentences. Now, this is the fun part
for me because you get to look at things you may not have thought of like
classifiers, direct and indirect object pronouns, noun clauses. I always
pay a great deal attention to turns of phrases in our language. For
instance, when I was creating my second conlang, I focused a great deal on
nominalizing verbs, a feature my first language did not have because I was
not exposed to that linguistic feature at that point.

After you play with sentences and create a full grammar, the vocabulary
will pretty much make itself!

Just remember, as you learn more and progress in your own idea of what your
language should sound like and be capable of expressing, your language will
change. It will change constantly and you may even end up contradicting
yourself at certain points, which is natural!

Essence D. Jones
(404)512-6954
(678)866-5810