I would probably use tei:category/@corresp rather than @ana, I think, since
the relationship between the TEI-encoded concept and the external concept
is one of conceptual equivalence rather than that the external concept is
an analysis of the TEI-encoded concept.

e.g.

<category xml:id="parchment" corresp="http://vocab.getty.edu/aat/300011851">
   <catDesc>Parchment</catDesc>
</category>

Assuming the terms in the TEI-encoded vocabulary were exact matches for the
externally defined terms, if you wanted more explicitness you could even
leave off the @corresp and align the two vocabularies in a stand-off
manner, with a <linkGroup> and <link>, so as to be able to assign a link
type.

e.g.

<linkGrp xmlns:skos=" http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#"
type="skos:exactMatch">