Il 25/11/2015 16:53, Lou Burnard ha scritto:
> Sigh. Auto correction is a two edged sword which I haven't found out how
> to switch off on this gadget, I meant of course the gi element....

Don't worry Lou, I'm sure that everybody who is blessed/cursed by a cell
phone guessed it was the auto correct "feature" fault ;)

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco    roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi         roberto.rossellidelturco at fileli.unipi.it
Umanistici                    Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino         Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)