Dear All,

I’m forwarding to you a message from Sebastian Rahz. As many of you already know, Sebastian has taken early retirement and is not very well. During the Members’ Meeting in Lyon we collected messages and good wishes on a card which he has now received. His message si meant to thank for this card.
For the people that have not yet had the opportunity to thank Sebastian for his outstanding contribution to the TEI, I have created a Google doc where you can add your messages; I will then send it to him in a week. I’m doing this just so we don’t tire him too much with many individual e-mails. Please use this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yd5k73eRN3_gJVj-XcBIpGLU88CoumEwtxu3cVkCNXE/edit?usp=sharing

Best wishes
Elena

Dear gang ,
I was humbled and honoured to receive all your nice comments in the card James brought from you last week. It means a lot to me to have your best wishes and appreciation.
Nice to be remembered by so many of you. It has been a pleasure to work with so many of you in the TEI.
All the best

Sebastian