Hi all,

Let me only point out that my original target was more modest: I only
meant the way to refer to the meeting held on the last day of TEI-MMs
(or whatever you decide to name the yearly events ;-) ). The one with
Council and Board reports, election results, and other fun stuff.
(Speaking of fun: there used to be a lottery once... stickers and
such... myself, I definitely wouldn't want to miss that.)

Best,

  P.