All,

The TEI-C bylaws require that we hold an event called an "Annual
Meeting" where the Board of Directors and Technical Council report to
the membership on their activities, and where the results of annual
elections are reported.  I do like the idea of unofficially calling it a
"community meeting", as Peter suggests.

We have a few different documents used to guide the organization of our
annual conference that were written at different points in the TEI's
history and need to be merged; until someone takes on that task, I've
made a note in one of them to include Peter's suggestion.

Kevin