Hi, Kevin,

Thanks for making the note.

One of the action items that resulted from our Board meeting (1 November 2015) is to revisit, consolidate and update procedural documentation.  Elena Pierazzo and I will work on Board-related documentation with possible overlap with conference planning documentation, and Pip Wilcox, Marjorie Burghart, and Emmanuelle Morlock will review conference-related documentation as Program and Local Chairs for this most recent conference/Members’ Meeting.  Though we did note that conference organizers from pervious years should also provide input since local settings present their own particular needs and challenges.

—Michelle