If you are asking whether this is a standard practice... I got nothing.

Misha

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Andrew Dunning <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear list,

Has anyone out there written the XSLT necessary to convert TEI <subst> and <choice> structures into human-readable footnotes? It would be great, for example, to take something like this:

Then render ‘texts’ in the body, with a footnote reading something to the effect of ‘texts _added above the line_; tools _before correction_’.

All best,

Andrew Dunning
PhD Candidate
Centre for Medieval Studies