[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,
the programme for the fourth annual AIUCD conference ("Digital
humanities and cultural heritage: what relationship?") is now available
at the URL http://www.aiucd2015.unito.it/node/12. The invited speakers
are evenly spread among the three days of the conference: our keynote
speaker will be Franco Niccolucci, Scientific Director of VAST-LAB
(PIN-Università di Firenze), coordinator of several European research
projects in the Digital Cultural Heritage area; we will also have as
invited speakers Leif Isaksen, Senior Lecturer in History (Digital
Humanities) at Lancaster University, Caterina Bon, Direttore Generale
della Direzione Generale “Educazione e Ricerca” of MiBACT, and Davide
Porporato, researcher in Antropologia at Università degli Studi del
Piemonte Orientale.

In the AIUCD website, at the address
http://www.umanisticadigitale.it/iscrizione-al-convegno-aiucd-2015/ you
can pay the registration fee for the AIUCD2015 conference. The fees are
differentiated for associates of AIUCD and not, and senior and junior
situations. Senior applies to people with a permanent job, junior to
students or people without a permanent job. You choose according to your
situation.

Warm greetings from the organizing committee, we hope to meet you in
Turin in December!

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)