I think my edition of Caedmon's Hymn does all you are asking about. 'Course it is a nine-line poem, but the edition itself presented 8 or 9 different recensions in all sorts of different arrangements of editorial, diplomatic, reading, and facsimile texts, with different levels of apparatus detail, from "parallel" to "significant substantive variants only."

We're trying to get it online, but it was published on CD-ROM. Contact me if it isn't in your library.