Dear Honza,

Could you provide an example of your xslt for the figures?

Thanks,
—Matt

On Nov 26, 2015, at 5:23 AM, Honza Hejzl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Community,

I am trying to setup Oxygen Author for our publishing house. However, I am struggling with TEI-C Stylesheets and their XSL-FO output (in Proc. Scenarios for XHTML it works well). I was able to rewrite (customize) some tiny things myself but some others are out of my scope. At the moment, it seems it is not possible to pass elements’ labels to the output if they are nested like <head> elements. I am attaching some examples and would be very happy I anyone could help a bit. (I am using TEI Simple or TEI Lite; Ox. Author 16.1 (Win 7) / Ox. Author 17 (Lin)).

  <head>Title!</head>

If I set Oxygen to make labels above tables/figures, the only one result is there is "Table 1." label, no more (I have tried almost everything I could imagine).

In case of images, this even leads to ignoring of the whole figure:

Works, present in PDF.

<figure>
  <graphic url="file://....."/>
</figure>
Works, present in PDF.

<figure>
  <head>Title!</head>
  <graphic url="file://....."/>
</figure>
Nothing in PDF (neither the picure nor the label).

I have done some other tests via XeLaTeX and it seems this could be a problem of Oxygen—in LaTeX-like environments stylesheets behave more consistently.

Any help more than welcome!

Honza Hejzl