Hi all,

Thanks to Matt Davis (thanks again, Matt!), I have solved a part of the
problem.

In TEIC/Stylesheets there is a special template (file
fo_textstructure.xsl, line
494
<https://github.com/TEIC/Stylesheets/blob/dev/fo/fo_textstructure.xsl#L495>),
a line excluding non-section or higher structure heads from XSL-FO output.
(As I understand to it.) After including them with:

  <xsl:template match="tei:head">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

instead of:

  <xsl:template match="tei:head"/>

everything works well. I guess this is not systematic but helps a lot.

Much worse is the problem with figures. Even the most simple example after
opening new default document from a frameworks list in Oxygen has problem
with this.

As long as there is no head, figures are passed to the result:

  <graphic url="http://www.tei-c.org/logos/TEI-glow.png"/>
*Works.*

<figure>
  <graphic url="http://www.tei-c.org/logos/TEI-glow.png"/>
</figure>

*Works.**BUT*:

<figure>
  <head>Statue of Liberty</head>
  <graphic url="http://www.tei-c.org/logos/TEI-glow.png"/>
</figure>

*Does not work. The image is missing in the result, its caption as well.*
I will be very grateful if anyone could help. Even basic experiences with
using Oxygen with TEI are more than welcome.

All the best,
Honza Hejzl