On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Jan Strasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> My typologically isolating conlang Ronc Tyu
> (http://akana.conlang.org/wiki/Ronc_Tyu) does not strictly make a big deal
> of evidentiality (i.e. information about the source of knowledge regarding a
> statement) - it's generally optional so that the vast majority of sentences

> Hope this is of interest to some of you. How do your conlangs form
> evidential statements? How many and which levels of evidentiality do they
> have? Are they expressed morphologically or periphrastically?

My gjâ-zym-byn marks evidentiality optionally, via derived
sentence-scope adverbs formed with the suffix {-pôm}; one adds the
suffix to a stem denoting the source of information.  The same suffix
is used to form attitudinal adverbs (like English "hopefully",
"thankfully"), suffixed to stems referring to mental states, and for
validationality (indicating one's degree of certainty about a
statement).

http://jimhenry.conlang.org/gzb/grammar.htm#evidentiality

--
Jim Henry