> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:57:53 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]

> For those who don't know, Lexember is an annual event where participants create a new word every day during December, and share it on social media. It's supposed to be an everyday word, but "everyday" in the context of your language. I'll be posting here, on Twitter and on G+, and I know that there will be people posting on other networks and forums.

> Please join in.

Géarthnuns:

1st - béöbötnéöbs [beˌøbøtneˈøbs] n. gate-crasher, uninvited guest

Vel helkegsezh la, chethezh la chöik sandwichlatsöich fanfetöich híau kukh sho, faul zhömauíömsauzh fenfes kodo hönöi?! Beth la söl béöbötnéöbsözh gaiçö mva haunöi.

DEF.DUAL.NEG that.one-NOM.DUAL.NEG AUX.PRES, REL.NOM.DUAL AUX.PRES DEF.PL finger.sandwich-ACC.PL all-ACC.PL all-ADV snarf PTCL, INDEF.DUAL.NEG friend-NOM.DUAL.NEG 2SG-GEN.NEG "surprise"-ADV be-INTERR | 3DUAL-NOM AUX.PRES INDEF.DUAL house.seagull-NOM.DUAL hence-ADV "must"-ADV be-SPEC

Those (two) people over there snarfing down all the finger sandwiches aren't friends of *yours*?! They must be gate-crashers then.

Kou