The instructions in EPIC are Discharge 123 Gene.  They are pretty good.

Dave Ernst

-----Original Message-----
From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eugene Izsak
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Discharge instructions

How are the instructions in EPIC?

Sent from my iPhone

<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Happy Holidays.
> I asked about this a few months ago...
>

> Our d/c instructions have gone from discharge 123, to Micro Medix.
> DC 123 was pretty good. Micro Medix was very poor.
>

> We convinced the hospital to switch, and they switched to Lexicomp.
>

> Lexicomp is ok, but lacking in some areas.
>

> Can anyone forward me a link, that you know about, to free Peds ER
discharge instruction sites that allows for free downloads.

> Thanks,
> Todd Z
>

> Michigan State University # 1 Basketball, # 3 Football, and # 2 Debate
>

> Dr. Todd Zimmerman
>
> ** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain
confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which is legally
protected from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or
other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and appropriately delete the material
from your computer. Thank you.

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html