From: Lynn Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12/23/2015 5:45 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: croup

I’m curious as to what other institutions' policies are regarding admission for croup.  When do you admit….after 1 racemic epi, after 2?   if you discharge home after 2 racemic epi nebs do you observe for longer than 2-3 hours?  If any of you would be willing to be share your care paths that would be great too.

Lynn Lawrence, MD
Cardon Children’s Medical Center
Mesa, AZ
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__listserv.brown.edu_ped-2Dem-2Dl.html&d=CwIFaQ&c=v0x-1ACxXH7Jxo4dj7mNYH7V2DizGyE0P3oGBLc-LQE&r=ffa72uogWAIyqqKgJCZRNbQT6_WDSKmAqXBDDmb2pv8&m=1UPig2cOJeis8qBRTpVXc2o-CUCulAWTS0hjP47MK0E&s=5TtYxZY_l2RJcrHJHY_xip49DELvPy9-S4jhP0zWbuU&e=

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html