NEVADA, LAS VEGAS:  Full time opportunities for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians. Children's Hospital of Nevada at UMC is the main teaching hospital for the University of Nevada School of Medicine and serves as the region's only Pediatric Trauma Center and Burn Center. Our 20-bed department cares for 30,000 pediatric patients annually. There is excellent sub-specialty coverage with 24-hour in-house intensivist coverage and a level 3 NICU.

  EMP is a stable, democratic, majority physician owned group that offers true career opportunity, excellent compensation and outstanding benefits. We maintain progressive management with our primary commitment to patient care. Our physicians become shareholders with no buy-in and our belief has always been one person = one vote.

  In addition to equal voting status, EMP's salary structure is also equal. Residents, seasoned physicians, and Medical Directors all receive the same hourly rate at a facility. Scheduling, too, is democratic, with weekends, nights and holidays distributed evenly form the day the physician joins the group. Compensation is outstanding and includes some of the best benefits in emergency medicine. Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, an additional 10% pension contribution (up to $26,500 per year), a Business Expense Account, Occurrence Medical Malpractice Insurance, student loan refinancing with rates as low as 2.99% and own occupation disability insurance.

We also offer our Make Your Own Schedule program - for the first calendar year of employment with EMP, all physicians can make their own schedule, no strings attached. Additionally, new residency/fellowship graduates don't work single coverage shifts until they are ready. If you have ever considered moving to Las Vegas, now is the time!

Please contact Bernhard Beltran at 800-359-9117 or [log in to unmask]

Bernhard Beltran
Physician Recruiter
Emergency Medicine Physicians
O: (800) 359-9117
C: (714) 673-8641
IMPORTANT WARNING The documents accompanying this transmission may contain health information that is legally privileged. This information is only intended for the use of the recipient named. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing it to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately so that arrangements can be made for the return or destruction of these documents. Health care information is personal and sensitive information related to a person's health care. It is being emailed to you after appropriate authorization from the patient or under circumstances that do not require authorization. You are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Re-disclosure without additional patient authorization or as permitted by law is prohibited. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality could subject you to civil liability and penalties described in federal and state law.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html