>Scott Hamilton
>This sounds really interesting! If there are any slots left open, I might be interested in filling the role. Rain sounds particularly interesting to >me.

Guilherme has his choice of either Spider or Rain. Whichever remains, you may may have.

Should I be Bird? Or should I leave that to someone with more experience with this mailing list? In any case, as soon as all the roles are filled, we should begin the language.

A suggestion to the tribe of collaborators: one word should cover "language", "honey", "vomit", and "speak/talk". My reasoning is that our language is a collaborative effort like making honey and its results should be just as sweet, figuratively speaking. And since honey is bee vomit, it seems vaguely appropriate by metaphorical extension for them to be a single word.