>Raymond Brown
>..tho apparently SolReSol was successful as an auxlang for sometime before its eventual demise.  (There are, I believe, some trying to revive it)

That is correct. I have been working with the folks of the Sidosi forums to revive Solresol. Personally, I don't think it can survive as an auxiliary language in this era as its premise seems too gimmicky. As far as I understand the current situation, it is being treated as an artistic language like Klingon or Toki Pona. Nobody will dissuade you from learning/teaching it as a helplingvo but no-one will be surprised when you fail.

While we are on the subject, it seems that Solresol links are disappearing from the web. Does anyone know of ways to retrieve them? I've used the Wayback Machine but what it provides is scarce.

>Oskar Gudlaugsson
>During my last month or so on AUXLANG,

I've been trying to post there for a while, but I get an error message that says, "Sorry, you are not authorized to post to the AUXLANG list from the email address". Is there any way to fix this?