That's great.  But the big danger on a bike is just after the VM parkway
lot, with that hill leading to the intersection of VM Parkway and 1st
street.  Losing control down that hill could be life threatening.  Whoever
did it, well done!  But everyone still, please be careful if the hill is
still snowy or icy.

--

*Obasi Osborne* | I.T. Support Consultant

*Brown CIS *| (401) 863-7391 | ex. 3-7391 | mob. (401) 451-4234

o <[log in to unmask]>*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>* |

*"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or
measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."*

* Douglas Adams*