That's great.  But the big danger on a bike is just after the VM parkway lot, with that hill leading to the intersection of VM Parkway and 1st street.  Losing control down that hill could be life threatening.  Whoever did it, well done!  But everyone still, please be careful if the hill is still snowy or icy.