The downhill is a bit icy, but I had no trouble on it with the studded tires. I would encourage suggest perhaps using the shoulder along the parkway until the path is clear of snow and ice. And to avoid that downhill altogether going north.

My suggestion: cross over the parkway there by the parking lot/golf course, then stay on that shoulder until you reach Burgess. Then take Burgess down to Warren then left and then right onto the Linear Park access ramp.

This cuts down on having to cross the parkway there down at 1st, and is safter and not much longer than the shoulder on the down hill stretch there.

Heading south just skip the path until you get to the snow blown track just past the new green fence/construction site.

Good luck, happy winter commuting!

Geoff Williams
Leduc Bioimaging Facility Manager
Brown University