It's unfortunate indeed. I had hoped to see others follow suit, or at least
see a discussion of the peculiar semantics of this verb... All derailed by
someone who forgot their own peculiar pronunciation may not be
representative...

--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.