Maybe.
 That would mean that Tangelian and Shadrey were spoken at one time.
The other spoken languages are genetically connected. As Yemora
doesn't have a written language, I could see that happening. Maybe
someone took the knowledge needle and injected it into several mute
people, only the speech never got acquired thereby forcing another
method to be divised.

--
Pen Name:
Mellissa Green