Hi, everyone!

I have found out that I stupidly typed "bloco B" instead of "bloco D" when
I filled the online form with my address, so the cards sent to me went to a
neighbour building.

I've contacted the other building concierge who told me that he will keep
any letters addressed to me that get there. But he probably sent back the
cards that have already arrived.

I will look for them at the post office, but they might have been already
sent back to you. I'm really sorry for that, especially because the postace
price of the cards sent to me were probably among the most expensive.

I promise you I won't repeated that this year. It was my first
participation and I had to learn and do everything in a hurry...

Até mais!

Leonardo