At the post office, they told me they would contact the postperson who
delivers in my area, and that the 8-digit ZIP code also informs my
building, so they would probably find the correct building anyway, after
trying the two possibilities.

Maybe I just don't want to believe that nobody sent me a card... ;-(

;-)

Até mais!

Leonardo