On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 5:19 PM, taliesin the storyteller
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Instrument:
>
> I-implement: I hit you (with a stick)
>
> I-surface: I wiped the bark (with a grass rag)
>
> I-assist: I used (the new rope) to ascend
>
> I-material: He satisfied his hunger (with vegetable food)
>
> I-reason: I eat pumpkin (because of hunger)

We talked earlier about having a number of applicative operations and
cases in Sajem Tan.  Bee suggests that we consider having different
instrumental applicatives/cases for different types of tool.

We should  also consider our noun morphology more generally.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/