I'm going through my Jarda vocabulary and I noticed that the word for
"connect" or "associate with" is "zuṛ". In my Jarda translation of
"Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer", I used the word "zur", which actually
means "flower". I can do one of three things: re-record the song, change
the word for "flower", or change "zuṛ" in the lexicon. I think I might
just change "zuṛ", since Jarda could use more homophones.

I looked over the translation and found a few other mistakes. The word
for "remember" was translated as "łôś", but it should have been "łôs". I
could just change it, but I've used "łôs" in my translation of "Somos
Novios". I'll have to re-record one or the other of the songs, or make a
distinction in meaning between them ("recall" vs. "remember").

Another mistake is "tôs" (love) as a verb. In every other case where
I've used the word, I used it as a noun. I guess there's no reason I
can't have a few cases of zero derivation.

Finally, there's the word for "shout": "sjês". My lexicon has "śêz" for
"shout" or "cry out", but I think it might be best to distinguish these.

zê sjêsan maģisni sjul
while they were all shouting with delight
(as they shouted out with glee)

śêzô ka łav tŏn źê nül bṛalðum lünvo raś.
the cold wind is crying out like this rolling whirlwind storm inside
(the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside)

And here's a line from "Nur ein Wort":

sjêsen il lavê xu jazvö
having shouted I through X in the ear
(dir A bis Z ins Ohr geschrien)

This is probably a case of misinterpretation from the different Jarda
romanization schemes; the /ɕ/ sound used to be written as "sj". But it's
a useful distinction to make, so I might as well keep both words.

One advantage of having your own language is that what started as a
"mistake" could just be a quirk of the language.