Bee reposts the last message from Stone about the orthography, as requested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [CONLANG] Common Honey: A collaborative language
To: [log in to unmask]

The alphabet, fully assigned:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cDjY-1MQkMS2Rmb3ZaTzNGc3c/view?usp=sharing

Some examples (the entire lexicon and most of the corpus as of a few days ago):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cDjY-1MQkMOEtCMW5leHdkeW8/view?usp=sharing

I meant to send these a few days ago

day - znolk

> Shanoxilt
> While we wait, what can be done in the meantime?

I'd be curious to see someone else attempt to write something down in
the tribal script.

> "While the wise are often silent, is silence often wise?" Bird ponders.

If all remain silent, then perhaps my previous comment was over-generalized.

> Jon Michael Swift
> tah --> ta
> fmyvufe --> fmyvuhfe

The root structure being (CC?V)*CC?VC, how about "tan" and "fmyvuhfek"?

The root is currently required to end in t, k, m, or n. I propose
adding c to that list.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/