Shorter, surely, but I still would want to label the blocks and be able to
say *which* block I meant to dedent, and be warned if i had any unclosed
blocks inside that block, so "indent label FOO" and "dedent label FOO"
would still be worth it. Of course the software which converts the
dictation to text could keep track of that even if the target program
language doesn't support labels. I have trouble gauging relative
indentation just by looking, so I often activate cursorcolumn highlighting
in Vim, and my vision problem is relatively minor, although it affects
peripheral vision which probably is significant here.

fredag 26 februari 2016 skrev taliesin the storyteller <