On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Shanoxilt Cizypij
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>as would recognizing unfamiliar antonyms
>
> Perhaps, all words should be listed with their antonyms in the Sajem Tan dictionary.
>
>>and figuring out their meaning.
>
> We have yet to determine how our antonyms work, so once we have a reliable system it should not be an issue.

Bee meant that, on seeing an unfamiliar word, it would not be obvious
that it is an antonym of another already known word, as it would be if
we used one or more suffixes.  One would always have to look up
antonyms as if they were completely unrelated words, and the
shift-cipher system would not make it easier to memorize antonyms
based on already knowing the base word.

>>Bee would prefer using a suffix.
>
> How about multiple suffixes? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposite_(semantics)#Antonyms

Multiple suffixes might be better.

> Does Bee have a Skype account? If so, what is your screen name? If not, is there a way to contact you in real time?

The last time Bee tried to install Skype on his computer, it did not
work.  Bee may try again sometime.

---
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/